Thursday, July 21, 2005

Well, well...

Well I don't know how to set links yet on this page, I know I am stupid! LOL!
Anyway I would like to thank the people at Drawn.ca for putting me on there
awsome website, and also thanks to Robin Joseph for talking me into it! Thanks
for lookin' out . If any one actually reads this please check out Robins work on Patch of Orange. This guy is as realy good friend, like family to me actually but he doesn't need me to plug him, he is an amazing artist and on of my fav living ones too!

3 Comments:

At 9:04 PM, Blogger orange said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 9:08 PM, Blogger orange said...

awwwwww kareem thompson..ur too kind too humble and too talented..that makes you too original..geez i can't love you anymore than i do now...we have a crux here

well mebbe some more love your way

To an amazing artist and a great friend
cheers and the very best..(keep posting..i am clikin)
robin

 
At 5:33 AM, Blogger Saud Boksmati said...

What he said, hehe

 

Post a Comment

<< Home